Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Has >2 AMEX Revolvers

tag
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Who Has >2 AMEX Revolvers

I have 2 AMEX revolvers & 2 NPS AMEX cards (including one Unicorn) and I was thinking of closing one of the NPS cards and get another revolver.

Anyone have 3 or more AMEX revolvers?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who Has >2 AMEX Revolvers

Getting a Amex charge card basic one like green and gold is quite easy ... However on another hand getting a revolve one is bit difficult .. I have below cards list as of now from amex ...

Amex green
Amex Zync
Amex blue
Amex blue cash every day
Amex Costco
And I am AU on Amex gold and BCE.

I applied for Amex blue sky yesterday and waiting for a decision ...

These days they have made more strict rules for revolve or lending card products than a charge card ...

Good luck to you and let me know in case you are looking for specific info

You can apply for a maximum of 2 revolve cards with in a period of 90 days
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 2 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

You don't need to close the NPSL to apply for the revolver but if you are not going to use I would close at anniversary to avoid AF or possibly now and get pro-rate back if you paid already.

Message 3 of 16
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Scuba wrote:

I have 2 AMEX revolvers & 2 NPS AMEX cards (including one Unicorn) and I was thinking of closing one of the NPS cards and get another revolver.

Anyone have 3 or more AMEX revolvers?

I have 3 Amex revolvers - BCE, Costco and Optima.  Also have a Gold charge card.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 4 of 16
Woolfman
Established Contributor

I also have the BCP and a amex hilton card.

Message 5 of 16
broseph23
Regular Contributor

I have three revolvers: BSP, BCP, and Costco. They're all great.
Age: 25 | FICO: TU 802, EQ 782, EX 801 | FAKO: TU 778, EX 769 | Garden: 6/2015 | Total History: 7yr 6mo | AAoA: 4yr 2mo | Util: 4%
........24000...............10000.....................6000................7000................500..................5000................18000...............10000
Message 6 of 16
sandman2435
Established Contributor

I have 4 Revolvers and 4 Charge Cards...I had 6 Revolvers at one time,,But I closed out 2 of them...I think you can have up to 10 Amex Cards

Message 7 of 16
credithappy
Regular Contributor

I have three revolvers from Amex BSP, BCP and Costco as well.  I have the PRG and the ZYNC with the NPSL  The 5 cards from Amex is a enough for me!!!!!

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 8 of 16
VegasKyle
Regular Contributor

This is all good info.  I'll be looking to add 1-2 more revolvers from them due to the backdating.  Age of AMEX accounts 13+ years, everything else ~5 months. 

Starting Score: EQ 599, TU 577
Current Score: EQ 703 9/20/14(HI 741 on 5/13), TU 690 10/1/14 (HI 751 on 5/13), EX 700 10/1/14
Goal Score: 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 16
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I have 3 revolvers, BCP, Amex HH, and Delta Gold. also had a PRG, but closed it a couple months ago as I wasn't using it enough to justify the AF.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.