cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Here Has Had The Biggest App Spree???

tag
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Who Here Has Had The Biggest App Spree???

I did 10 over 4 weeks or so, approved for 9 and gained $55k in new credit lines

Message 21 of 23
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I did mine in late June, 5 cards

Pen Fed $9.5k

US Bank Cash + 8k at approval, 11.5k (CLI after 2 mos)

CSP 15.7k

Freedom 8k

Citi Diamond Pref 5k

Then I went to the garden, but came out (technically) because I got a new account when they upgraded my Walmart to a Discover. So I said what the heck, and apped for the NFL Visa Sig, approved for 5k (I could use a free $400). This was the only 'deferred' decision, all the others were instant approvals. I will probably combine this with my unused US Airways MC sometime soon, since they gave me the lowest APR for the NFL card (13.24), and my airport is a Delta hub. 

So that's 6 cards, for a total of $51.2k. It has been a good credit year. I keep getting pre approvals for BOA 3-2-1 cards (1 a week for past 3 week. I will not bite, since Barclays warned me of AA if I get new cards in next few months. 

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 22 of 23
EandK23
Regular Contributor

5/5 in September to the tune of $21K. 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.