cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does Capital One use for SP pre-qualify offers????

tag
Ford725
Established Contributor

Who does Capital One use for SP pre-qualify offers????

Just curious, does anyone know what bureau CapOne uses to pre-qualify people?

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

Re: Who does Capital One use for SP pre-qualify offers????

@Ford725 wrote:

Just curious, does anyone know CapOne uses to pre-approve people?

I looked at my EQ and EX yesterday and I have tons of softs on both from capital one from using the pre-qualify screen

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ford725 wrote:

When you put in the last 4 of your SSN on the website to see if you are pre-approved, it softpulls your reports to determine that....  That is why it ask for your last 4 of SSN.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It uses all three
Message 4 of 8
Ford725
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ford725 wrote:

When you put in the last 4 of your SSN on the website to see if you are pre-approved, it softpulls your reports to determine that....  That is why it ask for your last 4 of SSN.

I understand that part. Just wanted to know if there was a specific  CR they SP for the pre-approval.

Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ford725 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ford725 wrote:

I understand that part. Just wanted to know if there was a specific  CR they SP for the pre-approval.

They pull all 3.

Message 6 of 8
Ford725
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the replies. 

Message 7 of 8
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

All 3 from what I seen

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.