Frequent Contributor
Mank

Who does Key Bank Pull?

Does anyone know what CRA Key Bank pulls? Does anyone have any experience with their credit cards or banking with them?
Valued Member
jimmytftw35

Re: Who does Key Bank Pull?

From what I found on the credit pulls it looks as if it's EQ .
Frequent Contributor
Mank

Has anyone recently applied and been approved or denied? Trying to get an idea of what scores would be approved. Thank you!

Frequent Contributor
Lexa

It depends on what you have on your file. They are backed by Citi. They have starter cards (student platinum) which are easy to qualify for. I opened one about 2 years ago, now it is 10 000. They are also good with CLI. I have some friends who opened a student card (they do not verify the status). The starting CL was 500. In 6 mo almost all of them got 5000 with a hard EX pull. They also do small soft pull increases from time to time. Hope this helps

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}