Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does Lowes Pull?

tag
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Who does Lowes Pull?

Thinking about applying for a Lowes CC but want to know who they pull. TU, right? I'm in Texas, fyi.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who does Lowes Pull?

Yes, TU

Message 2 of 24
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, TU

Thanks for your response.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, TU

You're very welcome.  Good luck if you're applying for the card.  Looking at your cards, you wont have a problem getting approved.

Message 4 of 24
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I'm trying not to app for any more cards from now until end of Summer b/c I had 4 approvals this month already--and was almost ready to weaken and app for Lowe's hoping to get a high CL for UTIL padding, but the fact they pull TU might keep me from doing it also. That's my lowest score right now (662) and Synch is not exactly throwing  the CLI's in my lap at the moment.

AMEX Blue Cash Evdy-($10K) ll Capital One Venture VS-($15K) Fidelity AMEX-($5k) ll Discover It-($6K) ll Wells Fargo Visa
-($6K) ll USAA Cash Rew. Visa-($13K) ll Chase Sapphire Prefereed VS-($5K) ll Capital One QS Visa Signature-($5K) ll OCCU Beaver Visa-($1.5K) ll AMEX Green-(NPSL) ll Macy's store card-($2.8K) + $10K special accts.ll WalMartMastercard/Synchrony-($2K) ll Synch/BP Store/Gas-($2.5K) ll Sears/Citi-($2k) ll Pay-Pal Smart Connect/Synchrony-($3.5K) ll Best Buy/Citi-($4K) ll Sportsman's Guide Visa-($7.5K) ll Coldwater Creek M/C-($5.5K) ll Credit Union Visa-($2.5K) ll FNBO AMEX-($8K) ll Barclay Rewards WMC-($2.5K) ll Chase Freedom-($1.5K) ll Camping World Good Sam Visa-($2.75K) ll Union Plus Mastercard/Capital One-($2K) ll Total Rewards Visa-Comenity-($2.5K) Approx $125K in revolving credit.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 24
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, TU

You're very welcome.  Good luck if you're applying for the card.  Looking at your cards, you wont have a problem getting approved.

Still deciding on whether it is worth having the card or not. Do you know what version Fico they use?

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@revjamesl wrote:

Thinking about applying for a Lowes CC but want to know who they pull. TU, right? I'm in Texas, fyi.

TU, Sometimes EX if you're unlucky.

Message 7 of 24
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@revjamesl wrote:

TU, Sometimes EX if you're unlucky.

Thanks for that heads up.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought you were going to say you were getting it for Lowe's purchases and I was going to suggest you could get a Discover based on the promotion that was just brought to the attention of the board. They'll be doubling all rewards for a year and they'll have Home Improvement for the third quarter. (still not announced what stores will count) However, you said for padding. But maybe you'd still want to go for a Discover. For DH in April in CA they pulled EQ. 

Message 9 of 24
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

An EX pull would be great for me--a couple more INQS but a better score. TU-662   EX-683

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.