Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Who does target pull

Im in California- I was hoping to get a target or walmart card becasue I use these stores once a week with about 250$ in purchase's I know walmart is GEmoney and they hate me b/c they pull EQ but what about Target also if i app for t he visa will they offer me the Store card if I dont qualify for the Visa?
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who does target pull

For my decrease in CL they pulled Experian
FICO 6/2/08 , EX 754, 5/2 TU 720 EQ 722
Frequent Contributor

They pulled Experian and Transunion for me Im in Mississippi!!!! at the time my scores where Mid 500's and yes if u dont get the reg visa they automat try to get u the Red card which is the store card only!
~EveryThing Is Within REach~FICO FORUM roCKs.....
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]
Thanks Guys. Guess I can giver her a try... they can only say no right!!

Or they can say... needs further processing... should I call or wait a few days?

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 05-13-2008 10:14 AM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Senior Contributor

I called the next day.

I live in Virginia and Target pulled EQ for my application, and softed EX for AR.
Here we go again...
Valued Member

Go to www.whogavemecredit.com.  You can search by name, score, or state.  It tells who got approved with what scores.
Frequent Contributor

SoCal here, and Target pulled EQ on me.

Good luck if/when you app!
Highlighted
Established Contributor

yeapers they pulled EQ for me too... I just noticed an obselte account just pooped back in on that too. reaged I guess... no score change but its a HUGE baddie from 2000 so  Im betting there is no chance now!
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.