cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who does the current best buy store card pull and what kind of limit can I expect?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who does the current best buy store card pull and what kind of limit can I expect?

Congrats, that's amazing. Just in time for the Holidays
Message 11 of 12
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Who does the current best buy store card pull and what kind of limit can I expect?

@Anonymous wrote:

@mccallb wrote:

Hi All, I see best buy has gone through some changes with regards to who owns their cards in the last few years, from hsbc to cap 1 to maybe citibank?

I was wondering, are they still citi? If so, is what I have read correct that they pretty much exclusively pull EQ?  And finally, what kind of limit do you think I'll see if I have about a 700~ score with about 12% UTI?

Thanks so much for the help!

Yes, they use Citi now and typically run Equifax.  As for your potential credit limit, there is no way to have any idea just from you providing a score

I agree. No way to know. But in may with 701 eq. I got 4k plat mc so who knows. My bro with 712 eq. Got store card. 1k. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.