cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else is compulsive and logs in CC acts 5+ times/day.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who else is compulsive and logs in CC acts 5+ times/day.

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All my accounts. On my iPhone I have a folder that has all the finance apps and I log into one after the other... many times a day.

Well... ummmm... I don't do that.  But to each their own of course.  It would be quite the task to log into 60+ some accounts of mine 5x a day.  While I check them periodically and everything is automatically linked to my database, not every card carries a balance as they are rotated.

Yeah 60+ accounts would be quite the undertaking.

Message 11 of 61
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

I check mint first thing every morning, just so i know whats on the horizon are far as upcoming payments and balances.  Pretty good free tool

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 12 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I log in and check every morning and once more after work.  Just making sure no one is up to any shenanigans. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

All my accounts. On my iPhone I have a folder that has all the finance apps and I log into one after the other... many times a day.

Hehe get Wallaby App so You don't have to log into different banks all the time
You can be looged in many banks simultaniously inside the Wallaby App

Message 14 of 61
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

I check my accounts multiple times a day. Sometimes via Mint.com, but most of the time thru mobile apps.

My first CC had a measly $200 CL, so I got used to sending multiple payments every week as well as keeping track of the available credit constantly.

I once heard a song that had a line that went "Keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind". I guess I just took it to heart.

Message 15 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Snoop Dogg is filled with those type of life lessons. Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 61
LipzyDaizy
Regular Contributor

I check my accounts twice a day.  Once in the morning while going through the news and drinking my coffee and again in the evening before I start homework.  Ever since my ex messed up my credit and all work I put into rebuilding, I keep a close eye on my accounts. 

Current Scores - EX 658, EQ 713, TU 722
Message 17 of 61
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Nope... I do it once a week and find this quite frequent already Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

1x per week here on less active accounts. 1x per two days on most actives unless I'm looking for something.
Message 19 of 61
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

I am compulsive to logging in daily too, not quite x5 though lol.  I guess I like to keep monitoring and have made it a habit in my daily internet ritual.  Login, check emails, check bank balances, check retirement balances, check CC accounts, read various news sites, check fantasy football teams, check up on favorite sports teams, constantly checking myfico site in between all of these.  Sleep. Rinse/repeat.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.