cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who finds "Apply Now" and "LUV" buttons fascinating?

tag
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Who finds "Apply Now" and "LUV" buttons fascinating?

Although I have been banished to the Sleigh Center for the next six months, I find myself gazing at the "Apply Now" button for the Chase Freedom card and a few of the Citi cards when I'm bored. I click the apply now button and type in my first name but I cancel the application before I go any further. Does anyone share my problem? Arghhhhh!
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
heirophant
Established Contributor

Re: Who finds "Apply Now" and "LUV" buttons fascinating?

I am so bad, I get all the way to the "review your information" section of the Amex green card before I cancel.  Have done this more than once, but haven't actually pressed submit.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBYGRL wrote:
Although I have been banished to the Sleigh Center for the next six months, I find myself gazing at the "Apply Now" button for the Chase Freedom card and a few of the Citi cards when I'm bored. I click the apply now button and type in my first name but I cancel the application before I go any further. Does anyone share my problem? Arghhhhh!

All the time.  I actually fill out the BoA preapproval form just to get my fix of going through the motions like I'm applying for something.  And I even get to hit a real live "submit" button when I'm done.

Aww, crap.  Just had a thought.  I hope BofA isn't keeping a record of how many times I check for preapproved offers.  I do actually want one of their cards later this year.  They may already have me pegged as an app addict before I've even apped!

Message Edited by cheddar on 01-24-2008 06:51 PM
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar, see my i'm stupid post. lol!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
cheddar, see my i'm stupid post. lol!

Saw that post and replied, ducky Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.