Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who gives what score?

tag
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who gives what score?

i can't post pics yet, but if someone can, it'll be helpful. can easily find that case if you google "credit bureau market share". 

but agree with the second half of your statement.

Message 21 of 23
USF813
Frequent Contributor

I think Grow Financial is getting ready to start providing a credit score. When I logged in to pay my mortgage recently there was a "credit score coming soon" notice. Which and if it's a real score is the question I have. I guess we won't know until it goes live.

Membership is limited to military and those working for specific employee groups.
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@go_FICO_self wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@go_FICO_self wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

More people need to get on the EX bus

My understanding from other threads on this board is that EX is very finicky about who and under what terms people give out its FICO score. Apparently they don't have the greatest track record "playing nice" with others in this regard.

They must have failed kindergarten....

when you're big dog of the 3, you don't have to play nice.

Wouldn't say they are the big dog of the three, although they deffinetly are smarter then EQ as I hate them with a passion.

I would. they're bigger than TU too. take a poll of people around here, and most of them would have highest inquiries on EX.

Only because EX inquiries don't take a hike after shoving them around Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.