Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has Iberia Bank info?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Who has Iberia Bank info?

I see 2% BT and as low as 7.25% after... that would be nice... any experience?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Who has Iberia Bank info?

They are being constantly advertised on the top of myfico, does no one have a card with them?

Message 2 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I just searched Iberie on here they must have some tough requirements, because not to many positive posts on getting approved. It maybe a long time to find someone who has one.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@john398 wrote:

Here is an older thread I dug up

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Iberiabank-VISA-approval-tough-to-get/td-p...

thanks.. I remember that now seeing it again...

I'm waiting to hear back from OCU Duck Card or think will just use the newly increased citi CL instead of even trying for this.

Message 5 of 7
user5387
Valued Contributor

My understanding is that they're similar to Simmons First -- very conservative and a lengthy application process.

Message 6 of 7
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I see 2% BT and as low as 7.25% after... that would be nice... any experience?

They offer 4 cards.  I have one.  It's the IberiaBank Select Visa.  It's a great card, not really any rewards but a good, solid card to have.

Their underwriting can be tough.  There is no instant approval.  Everyone is screened.  They pull Experian exclusively.  They normally require financial info, such as copies of paystubs and bank statements, and previous year tax return.  I was approved without having to supply any of this, but I was also at 760ish on my EX when I applied, and a very thick file.  They gave me $8K to start and that's been fine for me; I've had no need for a CLI, since I rarely carry a balance, and if I do, it's under $500.  Very,very nice people to deal with, you easily get a real person when you call in, and it's always that sweet, Southern charm from their staff. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.