Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has an SDFCU Visa?

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Who has an SDFCU Visa?

If you have one, what the app process like? Was online approval instant? Or did you have to wait for a decision?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: Who has an SDFCU Visa?

I have the card with the EMV chip...going on 6 months now. Low AF and if you apply over the phone it is a soft pull. Once approved, you fax back a few documents that they email to you. In about 3 weeks you'll receive the card AND it would have reported to all three CB's.

Message 2 of 11
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reply. All the info I've gathered says it's a no AF card that requires a HP.

Is your card secured or unsecured?

Edit: just looked at your siggy and see that's it's secured...scratch previous question 😄
Message 3 of 11
toi34
Established Contributor

Yeah..sorry...it a NO AF, but low APR (6.99%).

Message 4 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@lhcole77 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. All the info I've gathered says it's a no AF card that requires a HP.

Is your card secured or unsecured?

Edit: just looked at your siggy and see that's it's secured...scratch previous question 😄

Pssst...Go for the Duck or Beaver Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 11
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

LOL! I def have the Beaver Ducks on my radar. So tempting.....
Message 7 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Lol... Oh hi again dear Lexie! :-)

I was just... you know... ummmm...trying to help Ihcole77 with some choices and expand his CU options given the success of recent members with the Beavers and the Duckies and ummm looks like this CC is on his radar :-D

@ Ihcole77... Sorry bud... Looks like I got busted! LOL
Message 8 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 9 of 11
tray
Valued Contributor

What are you looking for is it a card that has the potential to offer a high cl if that is the case I would definintely try for the duck card alot of members have been successful with pretty high limits, I wish I did not have some many accounts opened this year I would have jumped on the bandwagon myself

If you are looking for a card with a low apr and chip and pin technology then sdfcu is a good choice.  I am a member and recieved a pre-approval see my recent thread 

If I was you and was interested I would just call the lending department the application process will be faster you can speak with a loan officer right there it is a hard pull EX and probably might request 2 paystubs overall you have a good chance I recieved my REAL EX score in the mail from sdfcu totally different from this site at is was only 694 too  many new accounts and still recieved a good cl.  I wish you all the luck.... go for any of these cards you will not regret.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.