Valued Contributor
lhcole77

Re: Who has an SDFCU Visa?

tray wrote:

What are you looking for is it a card that has the potential to offer a high cl if that is the case I would definintely try for the duck card alot of members have been successful with pretty high limits, I wish I did not have some many accounts opened this year I would have jumped on the bandwagon myself

If you are looking for a card with a low apr and chip and pin technology then sdfcu is a good choice.  I am a member and recieved a pre-approval see my recent thread 

If I was you and was interested I would just call the lending department the application process will be faster you can speak with a loan officer right there it is a hard pull EX and probably might request 2 paystubs overall you have a good chance I recieved my REAL EX score in the mail from sdfcu totally different from this site at is was only 694 too  many new accounts and still recieved a good cl.  I wish you all the luck.... go for any of these cards you will not regret.

Thanks for input, tray. I'm looking at at both SDFCU and Duck/Beaver. I'd like to add 1 or 2 CU cards that have no AF, FTF and come with good CL.

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year so the SDFCU will be ideal for that.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}