Not applicable

Re: Who has gotten a CLI Lately?

Thanks, Flo. That was a big help!
Message 21 of 31
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

@tralyn05 wrote:

Didn't expect one from Cap One but I called the backdoor number and got a $1000 increase...1500 to 2500...

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

I tried to get a CLI from them last week got declined, but tonight they approved me for a new card (500.00).  Go figure!  How long have you had your Cap 1.  My Visa is at 1500.. I know it will be there a while until I get my balance down.

I got a $75.00 increase from Walmart last week, then a letter from them explaining why they could not give me a CLI.  Once again, GO FIGURE!

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Community Credit Union $1K to $5K w/ hard pull on EQ (also upgrade from Classic Visa @ 13.8% fixed to Platinum Visa @ 9.8% fixed)

Message 23 of 31
tralyn05
Valued Member

Since 2005, I recieved my first increase just 5 months ago I started at 1000. They also offered me purchase checks for 3.99 apr .... I have a mastercard with them that i've had for almost 2 years and have yet to recieve a CLI, I think it's b/c i don't use it that much...

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not much to brag about, but Citi, AT&T(also Citi) and Bofa all gave me CLIs without a hard pull $1600 each on both Citi cards and $500 on the BofA card.
Message 25 of 31
plasticguy
Established Contributor

DIscover 2,500 increase to 17.5K no pull, Used menu button 5 entered amount requested no biggyRobot Happy
Message 26 of 31
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Target Visa -- Auto CLI from 5k to 7k

Discover More -- 1.1k to 3.5k w/ a TU hard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Plat. Visa - Auto CLI From 2300 -- 3400

Orchard - CLI From 500 -- 600

Mervyns (GEMB) - CLI From 400 -- 550

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called the backdoor number for Cap 1 and got a small CLI.  At first they said $250 and I said that wasn't good enough, then they offered $550.  Better than nothing.  I hope they didn't do a hard pull!  Didn't think about that before I called.  I think getting CLI from Cap 1 is like pulling teeth.  I can't understand why some people get better offers than me with them.  My fico's are in the 700's now, perfect record on my reports.  They were my first card.
I also called Menards and got a $3500 CLI.  Now that is more like it!!
BOA gave me a $500 CLI lst week without me asking, along with 0% int till Sept next year on transfers or check cards, but a 3% charge to transfer funds or use the checks.
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a $200 CLI from HSBC... I'm at $700 now! Sweet I can ALMOST buy a slurpee with out maxin out my card!Smiley Wink
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.