Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has the New Chase Card

tag
orky626
New Contributor

Who has the New Chase Card

Does anyone have the new chase card that is only available to chase customers.  I forgot the name but its the one advertised on TV, blue, and let's you choose how you want to pay things off.

Just wanted to know your experience with the card and what type of score I would need to qualify.

Equifax: 656
Experian:645
Transunion:659
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who has the New Chase Card

I think you mean something Saphire? I believe the feature you're referring to is available to other Chase cards as well not just the new card or new customers.  I have the Chase Freedom and it has that feature.  I played around with the payment plan feature because I have a balance on it but didn't sign up because I know how much I need to pay each month to pay it off.  I also no longer use the card because it has highest interest at 16.24% compare to other cards I have.

Message 2 of 12
CodeMonkey
Contributor

I was approved for the Sapphire about six months or so ago with FICOs in the 750 range.

It really isn't anything special, as far as their rewards program and other perks go - I mainly applied as a way to get in with Chase on the credit card front, and because my primary checking account is there, so it's a nice way to establish cheap overdraft protection as well.

Message 3 of 12
iwantbettercredit
Regular Contributor

It is called the Chase "Slate with Blueprint" Card. I don't have one, but it sounds interesting. Not sure if I want this card or not.  Maybe I will wait for some feedback on it.
Navy Fed Visa $10,000
Navy Fed MasterCard $3,500
Pen Fed Visa $7500
Discover $3,200
Message 4 of 12
wmarat
Valued Contributor

CHASE? Thanks, but no, thanks.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 12
pattycake
Established Contributor

The Blueprint is a program that is offered with the Freedom as well. It's offered on my MC Freedom, but I've not yet used it.
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 6 of 12
CHARGE_IT
Regular Contributor

Slate is replacing Chase Platinum.

CI

Message 7 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Have we figured out yet which card and/or program OP is asking about? I'm terribly confused! Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I have the plain vanilla Chase Platinum Flexible Rewards card and I haven't gotten any notices yet.
Message 9 of 12
orky626
New Contributor

Thanks for all the feedback.  I'll have to wait for my scores to get in the accepted range.  The blueprint sounds like a nice feature to have but not too sure its worth the high interest rate. 
Equifax: 656
Experian:645
Transunion:659
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.