Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who have YOU blacklisted?

tag
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Re: Who have YOU blacklisted?

I havent received a barclay card but i've heard horror stories on here about them too... I get the feeling that they want you to hold their card and their card only... and if you dare venture to into the world of another credit card.. then watch out.. Barclays may close your account.. NOT a good thing!

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 30
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

BoA. I had two cards with MBNA several years ago that had balances, but were in good standing. A little while after BoA acquired MBNA, BoA balance chased me for a couple of months, then closed the accounts for no apparent reason. BoA also consistantly called me multiple times on the day before my payments were due each month, which REALLY made me mad.

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 22 of 30
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

American Express

Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

*Accidental post*

Message 24 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

BofA. Too much bad press about them, and their bank accounts have been horrendous to me.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 30
p-
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
BofA. Too much bad press about them, and their bank accounts have been horrendous to me.

Yeah, I can probably add them.  They never did anything to me but I have intentionally avoided doing business with them.  

Message 26 of 30
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Chase

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 27 of 30
sccredit
Valued Contributor

AMEX, long story but they will never have my business again.  Same with Capital One

Message 28 of 30
firesoul453
Contributor

Capital one is by far the worst credit card company I've ever used.

Seems a lot of people hate chase too. Hopefully they won't give me a reason to, as they are my main card right now.

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 29 of 30
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Any lender that doesn't offer superprime (and some prime) travel cards. I'm not interested in anything else.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.