Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is the easiest prime lender to apply with 738 fico

tag
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who is the easiest prime lender to apply with 738 fico

@alessandrom wrote:
I think time is ur best friend right now I say garden for 6-12 months n then target which cards u want. U have a couple of nice cards right now you should wait till they age a few months and I think you should be fine. Some lenders might still see you as a risk due to the bk. Anyway just my 0.02 good luck with whatever you choose to do.

100% good advice.Thanks

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 21 of 33
BearOSO
Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

@VWTUNER wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

A quick question. Who is the easiest prime lender out there to apply for credit card with 738 fico 1% utl and 5.5aaa

any debit card you want!

cool

+1

+2

+3

Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since your accounts are fairly new, I'd just garden for now. Give yourself a few years so that your BK can age and the inquires fall off before you shoot for any of the prime cards again.

Message 23 of 33
PleioneG
Regular Contributor

Weird. Had to relog to get the correct ID. But yes, do some gardening!

BK7 Discharge: 2/18.
Message 24 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@BearOSO wrote:

@dodgeball wrote:

@VWTUNER wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

A quick question. Who is the easiest prime lender out there to apply for credit card with 738 fico 1% utl and 5.5aaa

any debit card you want!

cool

+1

+2

+3

+4

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 25 of 33
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

I find it so funny how one doesn't take the time to say anything constructive towards the posters question. Instead they read through the whole thread looking to criticize and judge. People we need to be a little more secure of where we stand .With that being said have a blessed night everyone. Good luck astritaho I'm sure you will do well and good job on what you've accomplished so far.

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 26 of 33
PleioneG
Regular Contributor

I agree with you, aless. I find it rather appalling everyone is giving this guy such a hard time. Oh well. 

BK7 Discharge: 2/18.
Message 27 of 33
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Well if only you new the rest of the story

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 28 of 33
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Garden.  With all the recent accounts, INQ's and the BK your just etting yourself up for more INQ with no accounts.  I'd wait at least six months.

Message 29 of 33
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

@alessandrom wrote:
I find it so funny how one doesn't take the time to say anything constructive towards the posters question. Instead they read through the whole thread looking to criticize and judge. People we need to be a little more secure of where we stand .With that being said have a blessed night everyone. Good luck astritaho I'm sure you will do well and good job on what you've accomplished so far.

Thank you for the support.All i am doing is share my experience and try to learn something here instead some posters they turn  in to a jealosy thing and dont understand that hate is a terible thing and is not helping them in any way.

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.