Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who pulls EQ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who pulls EQ

Does anyone know which credit card companies pull on EQ reports in Missouri?

I am looking for a good credit card and EQ is my highest at 656.

Thank you
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who pulls EQ

Most of credit unions pulls EQ and you can also check from whogavemecredit website for credit pull datebase for your state
Message 2 of 6
cw81
Frequent Contributor

What sort of card are you looking for?  GEMB , Valero,  Chase in some places,  a lot of CUs but   as the previous poster mentioned  the database will give you  a more comprehensive solution.

Message Edited by cw81 on 09-26-2008 12:19 AM
Message 3 of 6
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately whogavemecredit  does not offer great info on who was pulled unless a poster reports that info in the comments...  they should really tweak that site to add a column to say exactly which CRA was pulled.  It is great to see scores and approvals / declines but lacks that one feature stating the exact cra who was pulled...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 4 of 6
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Looks like Citi is about half EQ half TU.

Walmart (GEMB) looks like it pulls EQ a lot.

Most CUs pull EQ.
Message 5 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Citi and Chase have both been random EQ pullers for me. NFCU has pulled EQ on every single application I've done with them.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.