Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: Who pulls TU or EX? Scores around 625-630

In CT.  washington-providian or WaMu  pulled TU
Moderator Emeritus
LadyFICO

They also monitor your credit on a regular basis and if they don't like what they see they close the account!
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Diners club pulls TU as well. Cart Blanche Mastercard and Diners Charge... They are run through Citi but the rewards and club benefits are GREAT for Business Travelers.
Rob

What scores are required for Diners Club? if a citi account was in my bk, probably not a good idea?

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 667 GE, EX 677 Prosper (06-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
concorduser

Creditaddict wrote:
Diners club pulls TU as well. Cart Blanche Mastercard and Diners Charge... They are run through Citi but the rewards and club benefits are GREAT for Business Travelers.
Rob

What scores are required for Diners Club? if a citi account was in my bk, probably not a good idea?

I understand they are Charge Cards not Credit cards. Am I correct?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+