cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who remembers or had the CC "Spiegel??

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Who remembers or had the CC "Spiegel??

@pizza1 wrote:
Yep, got moved again! This actually was about a credit card. I get moved all the damn time

It was moved by me. I posted in the move that I thought it was pertinent to move it because it was an old credit card. Upon further research, I've now found that it's a current active card. lol Your past tense verb use sidetracked me. I apologize, and there is no bias against you, I promise. Again, I'm sorry! Smiley Sad

https://d.comenity.net/spiegel/ - proof of active card! lol Moving after my post back to CC. 

(Y'all please forgive me if I move something and it's not correct. I will do better. Promise! Smiley Wink )

(Edited for spelling typo.)

Message 11 of 17
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Thanks Kenny and welcome as new mod ....must have missed it or it just happened ? Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@lg8302ch wrote:

Thanks Kenny and welcome as new mod ....must have missed it or it just happened ? Congrats Smiley Happy

Just happened today.. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 17
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Congrats Kenny! I hear those MyFico perks are Amazing Smiley Happy 

Message 14 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@joedtx wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

haha.. where are they? Smiley Happy Where do I sign up. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 17
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Wow...do I feel old...lol. Yes, Spiegel was my very first credit account when I turned 18. I loved that catalog...Smiley Happy.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 16 of 17
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

haha.. where are they? Smiley Happy Where do I sign up. Smiley Tongue

You know how the 'rumor' mill is i've heard that Mod's get various perks for their hard work such as:

1. Paid annual fees on all of their cards.

2. Free use of little known 4-Score Myfico product (not available to general public)4th score being a combo of CS,CK,QZ Smiley Sad

3. Express check-in at any TSA operated facilty (no long line wait)

4. Every year they get 1 report or tradeline to delete that all CR'S have to accept.... no reason needed

5. Cash bonus for every thread they combine into a single entry..... Woohoo!

6. Automatic 3x's CLI for all of CC's upon posting of 3000 threads

7. Free Limo service

8. All their customer service calls must be answered 24/7 and only from a domestic call center.

9. Free EMV chip for existing cards even if it not offered it has to custom made.

10. Lifetime supply of Grey Pupon to share with other Mods Smiley Happy

Of course these are only 'Rumors' Smiley Wink

Hmmmmm I wonder if others have heard similar?

PS: Thanks to all the Mod's for their tireless help and kindness your folks are AWESOME!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.