Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's the best now ?

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Who's the best now ?

With the changes to the USAA credit report product, who would you consider the best value now ? The Experian product ? 

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Who's the best now ?

probably still USAA since you can get unlimited pulls for a $11 price if you talk to them

But I prefer annualcreditreports / psecu / dcu / walmart combo =D I don't think I really need a daily puller anymore since my reports are clean but o wells I get bored =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 11
n777ua
Established Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

probably still USAA since you can get unlimited pulls for a $11 price if you talk to them

So if I call to cancel I'll get a better offer ? 

Message 3 of 11
distantarray
Established Contributor

@n777ua wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

yep

Message 4 of 11
Dustink
Valued Contributor

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am Smiley Happy

Not what you meant? haha

I think most of the time credit karma is all you need. The score doesn't really matter, it is the info behind the score that matters. I have never paid for a credit report.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 5 of 11
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Dustink, Credit Karma only shows your TU info. You can use Credit Sesame to see your EX info, it's also free and the info refreshes monthly.
Message 6 of 11
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

eliminateidtheft.com allows for daily pulls of all three.  If you pay upfront, you can get a price of $180/year for two people, so $15/month for both you and your spouse (I don't think it has to be a spouse, but can't remember).  I think that's one of the best values out there that allows for daily pulls of all three.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 11
n777ua
Established Contributor

Just called to cancel and got the unlimited for $11 and change.  Very nice CSR told me to call and six months and I could probably "continue at this price"

@distantarray wrote:

@n777ua wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

yep

Message 8 of 11
distantarray
Established Contributor

Don't forget Quizzle from the makers of turbo tax the ONLY website that actually gives you a credit report on Experian without a credit card number and 100% free. Although your only able to pull once every 6 months and DO NOT EVER TELL THEM YOUR LOOKING FOR A CAR OR A MORTGAGE lol you'll be spammed to hell but besides that it's great if you say your not in the market for anything lol

Message 9 of 11
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

I just use the "View Report Again" link at the bottom of Experian's website.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.