Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who would be better to work on??

tag
lylesvegas
Contributor

Who would be better to work on??

My wife just got her 61 day cli from Amex... 4k to 12k !!!!!! Now who should she give her love to Citi , Chase or Barclay?? She can run a lot through it every month so who would be better for auto cli or sp requests??   Thanks....

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who would be better to work on??

Which company would give her the most rewards? I always put the most usage and pay multiple times a month on the card that gives me the most cash back or rewards. I do think chase according to reviews is more generous in giving higher credit limits based on usage and history.

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@lylesvegas wrote:

My wife just got her 61 day cli from Amex... 4k to 12k !!!!!! Now who should she give her love to Citi , Chase or Barclay?? She can run a lot through it every month so who would be better for auto cli or sp requests??   Thanks....

citi might give her sp cli at 6 months...

Barclay auto cli at 6 or 7 is usually reported

chase will be hp always if not offered and that seems rare but seems a little more 40/60 for some auto at 6 months.

id personally go chase becasue even if they don't give cli, her internal score will shoot up and she could get a 2nd chase card and probably much higher than first!

Message 3 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

My Barclay Ring gave me auto CLIs 3 of 4 times at each 6 month mark if that helps. I only use it when I carry a balance.  The time they didn't I had over a 50% balance.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.