cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who would've thought I'd be a fan of Cap1!

tag
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Who would've thought I'd be a fan of Cap1!

I have a no hassle cash back ( 2% Gas, Grocery, 1% everything else).   It is my most used card, Big Fan too.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that version of the no hassle cash rewards still available, or is it an older card that was grandfathered in? I'm curious because my capital 1 card was issued with a fairly generous limit, but only 1% flat on everything.

Message 12 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

The only cash back card now is the Jimmy fallon card. That card is an older one.
Message 13 of 15
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is that version of the no hassle cash rewards still available, or is it an older card that was grandfathered in? I'm curious because my capital 1 card was issued with a fairly generous limit, but only 1% flat on everything.

If you put a lot of money on it, see if the CSR can upgrade the rewards, otherwise try the exec office and they should be able to help.

Message 14 of 15
nishant1
New Contributor

ShopDiscover rewards superior to Perk Central of Capital one

Capital One cash rewards at 1.5% on everything is good. In addition, cash back from "Perk Central" is also OK.

Compared to Perk Central- Discover online option ShopDiscover is far superior. Whether you use Discover it

For example few current rate comparisons

Lenovo - Shopdiscover- 10% versus Perk Central 4%

Kohls- Shopdiscover- 10% versus Perk Central 4%

HomeDepot- Shopdiscover- 10% versus Perk Central 3%

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.