cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whogavemecredit.com not working today?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whogavemecredit.com not working today?

LOL!!

I just feel like I'm being chased by the web site error and credit gremlins this week.

Darth FICO is following me!!!!
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe by next monday all will be straightened out and be fixed.

My computer has been soooooo sllooowwwwwww the past few days myself.
Message 12 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
And finally....I'm sorry that my HRT has had an unexpected side effects that keeps my DH awake at night, me exausted, and my V.S. card near maxed out. LOL Smiley Wink

Note: ALL of the above said in jest. Smiley Happy

Goodness, Syl, just got a whole new angle on you! Smiley Very Happy

Tipping my cheap pinot noir toward your HRT. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

LoL, that's funny Sylviatob,
cause I couldn't log back on here either...
cause the link wasn't working...LMAO....

I am really wondering now if it is me...lol

You want to hear something even funnier than that... Ok, since you asked...lol

My DH and I were married 10/31/06, well he became a member of Desert Schools Fed Credit Union (DSFCU) over 12 years ago when he purchased our home old (1996) which we sold on 10/30/07 (that has to be funny in itself)..ok, anyway..

He has had his 2nd mortg's with them for years..

so we sold the home and paid off the first and second mortg w/ DSFCU. We requested overdraft a couple days ago it was approved for $5k.

We then applied for a CC with DSFCU. Thinking instead of getting CC's everywhere else we may look good on paper having everything in-house. (Nooooooo)... The verification department had been in contact with him and I for approx 2-3 days now. They contacted him and I several times today. Well by the end of the day he got off at 2pm approx and got home around 3:00pm.. He was on the phone arguing with the supervisor who said he couldn't speak to the manager because she is also the manager. She said despite us going to DSFCU branch office twice and having them notarize our ID, Title papers showing old home was sold, current home doc's  and soc card. She can't verify him...

She not only asked who the woman was that answered the house phone (he explained it was my mother, because she picked up the kids and bought them home from school because they got out early today. She told him she called his job and they said he got off not even 5 minutes ago). Well this couldn't be true because not only does it take 45 min - 1hr for him to get home but the only other person that should or would verify his employment in this satellite office is the VP because my husband is the Manager and it has to go through upper mgmt. 

Sorry Im trying to make this short...

We went to the branch and the sup there said Elan Financial (division of DSFCU) said we have to take the Fraud Alert off of his credit in order for them to approve the card.  In all my days, I have never heard anything so stupid as that... I said that is defeating the whole purpose of the fraud alert...

End of story.. .They gave us the number to call Experian to have the Fraud Alert Removed before they will release the card... What kind of CRAP is that... What is this world coming too!!!!!  So then we went to Chili's to celebrate the fact that my theory was correct all along we need to leave DSFCU and go to a more sensible CU.. He now agree...lol ...After 4 years, I WON!!!!! lol Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Lef! What a nightmare for you!!! So sorry to hear. And I know it wasn't funny at the time......take the weekend, and while you and hubby looking at the football game, drink as many margaritas as you can in 60 minutes then muse about the insanity that occurred.
If you are like me, he will cuss for a few minutes, then you will smile...so will he..then you'll giggle, then he'll chuckle then both of you will laugh and have another.

God has a sense of humor. And life is an adventure. Sometimes good....sometimes bad, but you have to admit, it's always interesting.

Hauling honey, I have many sides...mostly have settled around my middle, since I've turned (age). LOL! The bod, she may be going but the spirit still remembers college! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just tried the site. It's still / back down.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.