Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Whoo Hoo! NASA Federal Credit Union let me in! :D

FicoScore626 wrote:

The only good news I have is that I didn't get an instant decline. In fact, they just called my job less than 5 minutes ago requesting a notarized copy of my drivers license or State ID and two recent paystubs.

This is a good sign. This often means that they've approved you, and they're trying to decide how much of a CL they'll give you.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Frequent Contributor
FicoScore626

haulingthescoreup wrote:

FicoScore626 wrote:

The only good news I have is that I didn't get an instant decline. In fact, they just called my job less than 5 minutes ago requesting a notarized copy of my drivers license or State ID and two recent paystubs.

This is a good sign. This often means that they've approved you, and they're trying to decide how much of a CL they'll give you.

Oh My Gawd, that would be awesome! Crossing everything that I can cross that it happens that way. I don't even care if they start me off with a $500 credit line. :smileyvery-happy:

Frequent Contributor
FicoScore626

[ Edited ]

Checked my e-mail just now and this message was waiting for me:

"Congratulations! You have been approved for a VISA Classic on 09/02/2010 in the amount of $1,200.00. A loan representative will be contacting you with the loan terms and conditions."    :smileyvery-happy:

I would like to thank the academy and all of the little, medium and big people that helped make this possible! YO ADRIAN, I DID IT!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
NinComPoop

Congrats on the approval!

New Contributor
bluewillow

Congrats!!! I'm still CU shopping. Is NASA as good as NFCU???
Contributor
professorr

So did they call you?  what did they say?

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

This post has been gathering dust for the last year or so. :smileyhappy: No problem with that, but I don't know how many of the posters are still around.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Contributor
professorr

oops, yeah your right,  I need to look at dates when I do searches, 1 year old is a bit too far out, seeing how credit policies change every quarter  LOL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}