Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoo Hoo! NASA Federal Credit Union let me in! :D

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Whoo Hoo! NASA Federal Credit Union let me in! :D

@FicoScore626 wrote:

The only good news I have is that I didn't get an instant decline. In fact, they just called my job less than 5 minutes ago requesting a notarized copy of my drivers license or State ID and two recent paystubs.

This is a good sign. This often means that they've approved you, and they're trying to decide how much of a CL they'll give you.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 18
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@FicoScore626 wrote:

The only good news I have is that I didn't get an instant decline. In fact, they just called my job less than 5 minutes ago requesting a notarized copy of my drivers license or State ID and two recent paystubs.

This is a good sign. This often means that they've approved you, and they're trying to decide how much of a CL they'll give you.

Oh My Gawd, that would be awesome! Crossing everything that I can cross that it happens that way. I don't even care if they start me off with a $500 credit line. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 18
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

Checked my e-mail just now and this message was waiting for me:

"Congratulations! You have been approved for a VISA Classic on 09/02/2010 in the amount of $1,200.00. A loan representative will be contacting you with the loan terms and conditions."    Smiley Very Happy

I would like to thank the academy and all of the little, medium and big people that helped make this possible! YO ADRIAN, I DID IT!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 18
NinComPoop
Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 14 of 18
bluewillow
New Contributor

Congrats!!! I'm still CU shopping. Is NASA as good as NFCU???
Message 15 of 18
professorr
Regular Contributor

So did they call you?  what did they say?

Message 16 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

This post has been gathering dust for the last year or so. Smiley Happy No problem with that, but I don't know how many of the posters are still around.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 18
professorr
Regular Contributor

oops, yeah your right,  I need to look at dates when I do searches, 1 year old is a bit too far out, seeing how credit policies change every quarter  LOL

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.