cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoops! Does Amex match sign up bonuses?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whoops! Does Amex match sign up bonuses?

I have actually had a different experience than most here... I'm not trying to get your hopes up but you might have a slight chance.  In April 2015 I was approved for the AMEX Delta Gold with the 30,000 mile sign up bonus after $1,000 spend.  I met the requirement's, looked at my awesome 30,000 miles sitting in my account, and a little over 2 months later they release the 50,000 mile sign up offer.  Crap.... I called AMEX and inquired about the offer to see if they would apply it to my account even though 2 months have gone by.  I told the representative that if they can't do it I understand and would still be pumped about the 30,000 miles and would continue to use my AMEX.  She put me on hold and came back a minute later saying she can't give me the additional 20,000 miles but can give me 10,000 miles as a "welcome to AMEX" deal.  So it never hurts to ask.  Smiley Happy  

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.