cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why CCC never point out detail of the program i am applied for?

tag
stone
Regular Contributor

Why CCC never point out detail of the program i am applied for?

For example, when I apply BCE, it state that $100 bonus for $1000 spend in first three months in the web page.

and when I apply for Citi Forward, it state that 10000 Thank You points for $650 purchase and paperless

these never appeared in the paper of welcome package mail.

Also, for the Citi Forward, the bonus category is also unclear. only their web page say "Earn 5 ThankYou® Points for every $1 you spend on restaurants and entertainment", can not find it in elsewhere.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

Re: Why CCC never point out detail of the program i am applied for?

@stone wrote:

For example, when I apply BCE, it state that $100 bonus for $1000 spend in first three months in the web page.

and when I apply for Citi Forward, it state that 10000 Thank You points for $650 purchase and paperless

these never appeared in the paper of welcome package mail.

Also, for the Citi Forward, the bonus category is also unclear. only their web page say "Earn 5 ThankYou® Points for every $1 you spend on restaurants and entertainment", can not find it in elsewhere.

So true! BoA did the same to DW recently -- there was a sign-up bonus, but I had to go to the web site to double check it. No mention of it in the package.

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 2 of 3
PetRaccoon
New Contributor

Re: Why CCC never point out detail of the program i am applied for?

I didn't have the 300 for 500 mention in the welcome package, however the Chase rep on the phone who activated my card told me about everything they offered.  As well as overnighting an AU card to me for my dad so he could use the 5% on gas through Jan-Mar.

TU08:: 754 (4/14) EQ: 745 (6/14) 753 (1/13) Ex: 766 (12/11)
Goal: 800! Then Keep it there and keep growing!~
Card(s): HSBC Premier WMC: 5,000 (7/09), Chase Freedom 6,000 (11/11) BCE 3,200 (12/11) Chase Saph: 5,000 (5/12)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.