Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I love Synchrony Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why I love Synchrony Bank

I used my Walmart MC out of state (Indiana) and made quite a few $200's + charges, Synchrony sent a text with the all the charges and allowed me to approve via text. Account was immediately cleared.

Message 11 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I use my Walmart card out of state too, (Kentucky) and also use Lowes + Sams Club over there.

Always goes as expected but then those places are only about 45 minutes to a 1 hour drive.

Message 12 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I use my Walmart card out of state too, (Kentucky) and also use Lowes + Sams Club over there.

Always goes as expected but then those places are only about 45 minutes to a 1 hour drive.

I mentioned earlier that my own out of state charges were usually small, but I forgot something... using it for hotel bills!

While my restaurant/fast food charges while out of town do tend to be very modest, I've use my Sam's Club MasterCard for $900+ charges out of state on several occasions, always with no issues or trouble.  Earlier I was only thinking of 'normal' purchases; I completely forgot about using it at the hotel.  dunce.gif

All this being said, so far I've had no hiccups; but if they ever do need me to call I'll be fine doing so.  Unlike some other lenders out there <cough> Comenity <cough> I'll know it's just a "security thing", and not them shutting me down.  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.