Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Zync?

tag
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why Zync?

Why Zync? Because it's such a darn COOL name! Smiley Happy

I don't even like the whole 'charge card' system but I still want a Zync. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It really depends on what you buy, how much you buy, and what you're looking for. I love the new Zync. I get 2x points for my groceries at Whole Foods, 2x at chipoltes, and 3x on most online purchases through their bonuspointsmall links to most normal retailers (barnes and noble, target, walmart, macy's, etc.).  I also love the purchase protections not found on other credit cards. That said, I spend on average $2-3K/mo on the card, and the extra rewards points for me has been worth more that 1% cash back. My first American Express card was the American Express Blue for Students and I've been a happy customer ever since.

Message 12 of 14
sl55sport1

Trying to get zync by end of year

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: 550 3 months
Goal Score: 725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
voidman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It really depends on what you buy, how much you buy, and what you're looking for. I love the new Zync. I get 2x points for my groceries at Whole Foods, 2x at chipoltes, and 3x on most online purchases through their bonuspointsmall links to most normal retailers (barnes and noble, target, walmart, macy's, etc.).  I also love the purchase protections not found on other credit cards. That said, I spend on average $2-3K/mo on the card, and the extra rewards points for me has been worth more that 1% cash back. My first American Express card was the American Express Blue for Students and I've been a happy customer ever since.

I think Chase Freedom has the purchase protection coverage now. i got this nice booklet of new features in the card. I need to look up if you want ot know more. But I did glance at the words that said the purchase is protected against accidents for 90 odd days. btw, I do like the purchase protection of Amex, I am in the middle of a claim lets see if they really do protect my purchase.

-void
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.