cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does CAP One QS1 show up as a Platinum?

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: Why does CAP One QS1 show up as a Platinum?

To change the name of your card, log in to your account online. Click on the "Services" tab on the far right side of your screen and select "Link your account" from the drop down menu. When you get to the next page, on the top right hand side of your screen, you'll see a link "My Shortcuts", right underneath that, you'll find the "Manage Account Nickname" click on it and complete the rest. Thank me later lol Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

I remember when the tiers were Classic, Gold and Platinum. 

With name inflation the way it is, I wonder how long before we get a Visa Unabtanium?

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pip3man wrote:

To change the name of your card, log in to your account online. Click on the "Services" tab on the far right side of your screen and select "Link your account" from the drop down menu. When you get to the next page, on the top right hand side of your screen, you'll see a link "My Shortcuts", right underneath that, you'll find the "Manage Account Nickname" click on it and complete the rest. Thank me later lol Smiley Happy

That IS how it's done but the feature is unavailable.

featureunavailable.png

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Feature's available again.  FYI.  I just updated my account nicknames.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.