Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Why does ge take so long

Why does ge take so long for a statement to cut. It is always over a week from the due date to the next statement.

GE is the slowest of all my cards to do this. I don't get it. Its due on the 15th. The computer should generate a statement the next day.

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |
Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: Why does ge take so long

jeffery581 wrote:

Why does ge take so long for a statement to cut. It is always over a week from the due date to the next statement.

GE is the slowest of all my cards to do this. I don't get it. Its due on the 15th. The computer should generate a statement the next day.

Not sure what the big deal is.  If you know what's on your statement, you can easily view the activity online.  There are very few lenders that generate a statement the date after the due date.  Generally, some range from 3 to 6 days from the due date.  It's not just GECRB.  Then again, this is the reality of how some creditors operate from a billing cycle perspective.

09Lexie

Re: Why does ge take so long

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+