Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Chase so stingy and not customer friendly for CLI's

tag
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Re: Why is Chase so stingy and not customer friendly for CLI's

First, there is no such thing as "more" prime. The lender is prime or not; example: Discover Citi Amex Chase = Prime, none are "more" prime than the other.

Second, Chase is one no the most generous banks out there. Many on this Board have 40-60k combined limits from Chase, quite different from your stingy beliefs.
Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

According to your sig you started at zero one year ago. I think you need to be more patient.

Okay, I have to tell you that your pic made me laugh out loud. It would have been appropriate for me last month. lol I got dizzy jumping in and out of the garden.

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open123 - Good point! I came from Providian to WAMU and then over to Chase with a Chase Flex Rewards Visa. Read that Chase closed some folks and I was allowed to hang in there. Today I have a Chase Sapphire Preferred VS and a Chase Ink Business VIsa VS with Aprs of 12% and CLs above $10K.

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear this. Do you use the chase card at all? You probably aren't profitable. Also depends on new accounts and inquiries.

You said in your signature "after EVERYTHING dropped off all reports", indicating you had derogs before that have expired? Maybe you've burned them in the past.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.