cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my CapOne Venture called the Platinum?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is my CapOne Venture called the Platinum?

@longtimelurker wrote:

Right, I have two QS that came from other products (PCd by them, not me!) and report of Visa Platinum and Visa Signature.

It really is fine.  All that matters is the reward structure your card has.  So at one stage I had two identical looking Platinum cards, one gave 1.5 and one gave 0  (Guess which got used!)

Well rumors are those PC'ed prime cards will hit a glass ceiling and is never going to be treated equally well as the fresh apps. I wonder if it's true.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture is plat. if the limit is under 5k and Signature if 5k and above

Message 22 of 23
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Right, I have two QS that came from other products (PCd by them, not me!) and report of Visa Platinum and Visa Signature.

It really is fine.  All that matters is the reward structure your card has.  So at one stage I had two identical looking Platinum cards, one gave 1.5 and one gave 0  (Guess which got used!)

Well rumors are those PC'ed prime cards will hit a glass ceiling and is never going to be treated equally well as the fresh apps. I wonder if it's true.

When I got the Platinums, the limits where $15K and $30K (now $20K and $35K) so, like the venture, they could start off high as well (although this was a long time ago!)

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.