cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't CITI reporting Sears MC to Experian?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why isn't CITI reporting Sears MC to Experian?

Just a quick question...

I am an AU on a Sears Mastercard that was opened in 1995, so the history is great for me, and has a decent limit and flawless repayment on it, only use every now and then for Tires or random things like that...

When I look at my report, it only shows up on EQ and TU but Experian doesn't show anything...

I know it's serviced by CITI bank as it says "Sears/CBNA" on the report, and my new CITI Aadvantage card is reporting to all three after only a month of having it.

Any suggestions?  Should I call?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why isn't CITI reporting Sears MC to Experian?

I have a similar issue where I am an AU on my parents account opened in 1985.. except it is a standard sears card not reporting on EQ. Shows up on TU and EX and it used to show up on EQ until July 3rd.  

I figured it was an EQ database issue or something and I'd rather not rock the boat and end up with some kind of split report or something

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by split report?

Message 3 of 7
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

I've seen some people say that their EQ file "splits" into two files and things get really messed up.  You can have them merge the split report but I'd rather not mess with it.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just seems weird to me that CITI reports to Experian on my CITI Aadvantage, but not on my Sears MC.....I could see if it was something the company did as a whole, but I know they should be reporting to all three......just seemed a bit odd.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update for what it's worth,

Called Sears MC today, they said it should be reporting to all 3, and a supervisor clicked a few buttons, gave me a reference number and said it should start reporting by 30 days. So that's good news Smiley Happy if anyone else happens to come across that, just give them a call.
Message 6 of 7
laz98
Senior Contributor

ours reports just fine.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.