cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why must I press the C1 Monkey Button every day?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Why must I press the C1 Monkey Button every day?

Well, this thread prompted me to check again... no go. What a shock! Smiley Surprised My AF Cap One is going buh-bye at the end of this month. Smiley Tongue

Cute monkey, though. How did you do it? Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 21 of 32
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

It does make you wonder why that page (feature?) is included on the site considering it has no useful purpose other than entertaining the monkey.

Message 22 of 32
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Well, this thread prompted me to check again... no go. What a shock! Smiley Surprised My AF Cap One is going buh-bye at the end of this month. Smiley Tongue

Photoshop is one of my best friends!  Smiley Wink

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 23 of 32
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@SoulMaster wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Photoshop is one of my best friends!  Smiley Wink

-SM

Very clever! Kind of like "the monkey on my back." Smiley Very Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 24 of 32
logan_720
Established Contributor

You should try chatting with them, or calling them. I chatted with them, and got them to lower my APR on my Journey card...Its not a CLI, but it works...for now.

Message 25 of 32
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

You should try chatting with them, or calling them. I chatted with them, and got them to lower my APR on my Journey card...Its not a CLI, but it works...for now.

I've called and spoken with different depts. from different backdoor sticky numbers. No CLI, no AF waive, nada. They didn't even care when I said that I was going to close my acct. They didn't offer a lower %, but wouldn't matter if they did. I'm not even using the cards any more. I wouldn't want to carry a balance on a $500 or $750 CL card anyway.

Message 26 of 32
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Has anybody ever hit this button and got something good from it???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 27 of 32
logan_720
Established Contributor

I don't every carry a balance on my Cap1 cards Smiley Tongue I just do a small charge every once in a while. Smiley LOL

Message 28 of 32
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Has anybody ever hit this button and got something good from it???

YES!  I know it to be fact! And they would all probably fit in a mini-van and probably have room for luggage Smiley Very Happy

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 29 of 32
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

I click that dang button almost every time I log on...nada. 

Photobucket
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.