cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why such high CL's? and more questions...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why such high CL's? and more questions...

ok, that works for me re:chase bank because I get paid sporadically and make my cc payments sometimes weekly. thank you for the heads up.

i will definitely close CreditOne now, i haven't kept a balance on that in a while, i'm so happy to end it with them. i haven't had any bad experiences with them personally, they actually increased my line 5 months through, rewards, all that, but i don't like they way they charge you for everything possible. i only got it to get another line going and easy approval.

Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

OMG OMG OMG I followed your advice and went online searching for pre-qual so I went to Chase, filled out a pre-qual and the page lead me to another saying it won't do a hard pull, then another page....the answer came back APPROVED $2,000. a card will arrive in 7 days!!!! So much for a pre-qual, not sure how it went further into a full application process but I am hugely thrilled, relieved I finally got Chase out of the way, I've been banking with them since before they were Chase (WaMu). $2,000 I'm having a heart attack right now lol!!! Thank you HeavenOhioHeart I feel nervious and happy all at once. 

Congratulations Smiley Happy Which card did you go for?

Chase Freedom Unlimited.......they gave me a choice, Freedom, FU or Slate....wasn't sure which Freedom but read straigt Freedom 5% you really have to be on top of the categories and cycles. 

Message 42 of 43
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

OMG OMG OMG I followed your advice and went online searching for pre-qual so I went to Chase, filled out a pre-qual and the page lead me to another saying it won't do a hard pull, then another page....the answer came back APPROVED $2,000. a card will arrive in 7 days!!!! So much for a pre-qual, not sure how it went further into a full application process but I am hugely thrilled, relieved I finally got Chase out of the way, I've been banking with them since before they were Chase (WaMu). $2,000 I'm having a heart attack right now lol!!! Thank you HeavenOhioHeart I feel nervious and happy all at once. 

Congratulations Smiley Happy Which card did you go for?

Chase Freedom Unlimited.......they gave me a choice, Freedom, FU or Slate....wasn't sure which Freedom but read straigt Freedom 5% you really have to be on top of the categories and cycles. 

Great. Enjoy it Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.