Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why yes... I'll take 60,000 miles!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why yes... I'll take 60,000 miles!

Returned from vacation and started to sort through a ridiculous amount of mail when I came upon a 60,000 mile offer from Citi for the AA WEMC. As I am already an AU on my husband's AA card (which he got for a 50,000 mile offer) I wasn't all that interested in having another one. Between the 2 of us we get at least 10 pre-approval offers a week. 95% of them end up in the shredder lol. I thought about it for a couple days and thought what the hell. Do I need this card? Of course not but I do need the first class tickets that 60,000 miles will get me. They pulled EXP for me here in Chicago. Keep an eye on your mailboxes kids
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Why yes... I'll take 60,000 miles!

I saw the mailer just yesterday...  another passenger on the train was reading their mail. 

Whether 60k miles is valuable depends on how you value AA miles. 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Watch out for 24mo language on these offers.

I was able to app two of these babies without the bonus exclusion luckily.
Message 3 of 5
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Sounds tempting. 60K. Hmmmm. I got in this last year on the 50K offer and I'll need to get on another one - without the 24 mod Language attached. Those links are lurking around
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a Citi AA in December with a 40K and 2 AC passes for $1k spend

Got a 60K mailer this week and SM'd to match. To my surprise they're adding 20,000 miles within two cycles. So basically I got 60K miles and 2 AC passes for $1k spend

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.