Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be approved for Sams CC"

tag
someguy32
Established Member

Will I be approved for Sams CC"

Hi guys and gals, I have been thinking about applying for a sams club credit card but was wondering how hard is it to get approved.. I am like 5 years in my chapter 7 bk no baddies anymore and 2 good open accounts capone says my TU is 667

OP,

I started a new thread for better exposure.

Lexie

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Will I be approved for Sams CC"

You already know they pull tu. I would venture to say over 90%.  Chance of gettin with tu that high.  Maybe even MasterCard version.  For sure store card.  

Message 2 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

Wait. Where did you get that score.  Cap 1. .credit tracker?  First find your real fico.  Cap 1 is fako. Just saw that. .your real score could be higher or lower.  Cap 1 says my score  is 768.  My real fico is 728. Unless you got that score from a declined app   From cap 1. Good luck. 

Message 3 of 8
someguy32
Established Member

That is my Barclay's score, but i did get shot down by discover when i applied think around march and in july baddies fell off my report so guessing either way lost some aged accounts.. Anyone else think i got a good chance? I want to apply once i get my 12th statement from barclay's which is tomorrow

btw thanks lexie

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you already have a membership? When applying for membership I was told that the sp is initially for the mc and if not will preapprove for the store automatically. It may be best to do it in the store. 

When I called to find out if they did preapprovals for the mc the woman told me I was recently declined which I never knew. The declined me with a soft pull it shows up in their system. Two days after the approval I also reconed the limit and got additional $500. 

Message 5 of 8
someguy32
Established Member

yes been a member since 08 , I really don't care which card because i have rewards on both my cards, Main goal is another trade line and a card that grows faster

Message 6 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

If that is case and you got that score from Barclays. I will say you have great chance. If not mc. Store card for sure.
Message 7 of 8
someguy32
Established Member

LOL i see now the OG post i made a typo capone was on my mind, So any more input on which one does better CLI?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.