Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I be approved for this amount of purchase for billmelater

tag
improvent363
New Contributor

Will I be approved for this amount of purchase for billmelater

Just opened it on august with $801 available credit.

So, right now I want to purchase a PC and 3d monitor that totals up to $1450.

Do you think I will be approved? I did call their customer service and they said they do not do manual credit increase.

Note: I have 4 years of Credit history with no delinquency what-so-ever on CR.

Exp. 726; Equi 713; TU: 712

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
clownfico
Valued Member

Re: Will I be approved for this amount of purchase for billmelater

No crystal ball here, but I have had some experience with BML:  You simply go through as with any other purchase. BML employs its own internal credit-risk per purchase. If you've ever been late or have yet to ever payoff any past purchases, then your chances for approval are doubtful.

BML does not report to CBs unless your account goes bad. You have nothing to lose by attempting to finance the purchase through them though. You stand more favorable for future approvals however with a number of zero balances behind you.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6
improvent363
New Contributor

this is actually my first purchase with BML

Message 3 of 6
clownfico
Valued Member

You should be fine then. FYI, read BML  visible CL's as credit immediately available, but that wouldn't necessarily be your max. Again, IME, you'll likely to get much better terms if you PIF before any interest begins to accrue. BML tends to reward you more generously in terms. More importantly, your balances aren't reported and don't affect your FICO.

Message 4 of 6
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

It is worth trying.   No harm if they decline.

Message 5 of 6
improvent363
New Contributor

okay, thanks for all the info.  But it will be better if some member was in my situation before and tell me if they were successful with it or not. So, if you were, please reply!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.