Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get 25K bonus for PRG since I hold Green

tag
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Will I get 25K bonus for PRG since I hold Green

Hey guys, I read from the fine print, as a current charge card holder, you can not get 25K. 

How about in REAL LIFE? Have you managed to get sign up bonus even you still held an open charge card?

I know some folks hold both PRG and Platinum card, did you get both sign up bonus?

I can get the SPG 25K bonus via the log out and clear cache trick, I need 25K MR points for my coming travel to Asia( upgrade from Economy to Business valued >10 cents per point), I know I can purchase at 2.5 cents/point from Green, however, I think free sign up is always better.Smiley Embarassed

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fixingitohio
Contributor

Re: Will I get 25K bonus for PRG since I hold Green

I signed up for Platinum, PRG and Delta Skymiles CC within about 10 minutes of each other on the same day.

I didn't expect to get the Platinum AND PRG bonuses, but was pleasantly surprised that I did.

This was in Nov 2013.

Starting Score: 640 TU / 593 EQ / 596 EX (3/1/13)
Current Score: 695 TU / 725 EQ / 673 EX (11/7/13)
Goal Score: 720 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing!! Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 4
Open123
Super Contributor

The answer is maybe, but probably not.

If you were to apply with your browsers with cookies cleared, then you *may* received the automated sign up bonus upon meeting the spend requirement.  If for some reason you don't, then the CSRs will cite the T&C for refusing the bonus.

I've read reports of success here and there, but not enough of a sample size to offer any reliable odds.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.