Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get AA from Chase???

tag
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Re: Will I get AA from Chase???

Yes I have been. It was about $8400 a couple days ago. Will be down to another $2K in July
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 11 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

You are fine then.  Just don't do Minimums and add more debt persay.

Message 12 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Side note what the heck am I doing on this forum on a Sunday night on a holiday weekend... Ya I need a life Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@icyhot wrote:
Overall UTL is about 28%

I wouldn't worry.  I had more & they didn't do anything.  You're good. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 50
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Side note what the heck am I doing on this forum on a Sunday night on a holiday weekend... Ya I need a life Smiley Tongue

You're not alone there. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 50
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Cool. I had another question. I wanted to add my mom as an AU to get the 5000 bonus points but her credit SUCKS so I probably won't actually give her the card but will they review her credit as well? Will they see someone with such poor credit having access to the account and close it?
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 16 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

They won't pull her credit.. SSN isn't even required...  Just keep the card for yourself and don't give it to her and collect 5k points..  I provided my parents with my CSP but they have great credit and used it twice I think to help make meeting spend a bit easier when I was doing 3 spend meeting at a time.  

So no they won't pull her credit and it won't impact you unless you give her the card and she runs up the bill.

Message 17 of 50
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

They can AA whoever they want for whatever reason. They reserve that right and its in the terms and conditions that all Chase cardholders agreed to. I've seen people here who said they did nothing wrong, had low UTIL and got all their Chase accs shut down without any notice. So the answer to your question: maybe.

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 18 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Kostya1992 wrote:

They can AA whoever they want for whatever reason. They reserve that right and its in the terms and conditions that all Chase cardholders agreed to. I've seen people here who said they did nothing wrong, had low UTIL and got all their Chase accs shut down without any notice. So the answer to your question: maybe.

Maybe a beautiful model will knock on my condo door tonight, but not likely..  So OP, with that said it most likely won't happen and if it ever does it is out of your control regardless so don't even stress about it just continue to pay it down and use it responsibly.

Message 19 of 50
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

Maybe a beautiful model will knock on my condo door tonight, but not likely..  So OP, with that said it most likely won't happen and if it ever does it is out of your control regardless so don't even stress about it just continue to pay it down and use it responsibly.

That's why you foster relationships with multiple banks so if one model leaves you have others to fall back on Smiley Tongue

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.