Contributor
sekada

Re: Will I qualify for Delta Gold Card?

Kimmiller!! Thank you!! Would love to see that thing gone! Gonna try that. Young&CreditWorthy, tx for your tips too... have to go check if that was a real score. I paid off my student loans years ago, one of the happiest days of my life. Good luck!!
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: Will I qualify for Delta Gold Card?

Yw!! Ahhh lol that should help you out then! Installment loan history is a prized asset! Meh, I haven't started paying mine yet  LOL.. I'll be grad'ing in a year or so , yayuhhhh!!!! 
Btw, if you get a Walmart Card, you get a free TRUE Transunion Fico score each month!
Best of luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k| West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+