Regular Contributor
let

Re: Will I see much of jump? **update**

Just an update since my last post:

I paid my cc down to $163.00 ($1000.00 limit) previous month balance was $642.00.  My TU score went from 561 to 593.... just wish I could get out of the 500's!!  I am trying so hard to get to 620 so that I will qualify for a FHA loan!  EQ, hasn't shown any change yet (572)..

If I pay down my unsecured loan ($2400.00) would that help any??  Most of all I want to say thanks to all who reply or even read my post!! 

New Contributor
jbhenrietta

Re: Will I see much of jump? **update**

Congrats! I hope fico is as good to dh as it was to you, we have paid down a lot this month and also hoping to see a big score boost, but only time will tell. Anywho-congrats!!! And please keep everyone posted if you decide to pay down the loan and how it affected your score.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+