Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I still get a credit steps CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will I still get a credit steps CLI?

As you know, I have a Cap1 CC, a QS1 to be exact. My QS1 had the annual fee and by recommedation of others on this board I decided to call up for a PC after 4mths of having the card. Now.. on day 91 of having my QS1 I was able to get a CLI by clicking on the luv button, went from $1,000 to $3,000. I use the card heavily and pay every few days. I was set to receive the automatic CLI after 5 statements I believe. My question is, since I changed my QS1 to a MC QS, will I stil get that credit steps CLI? Anyone live out this same scenario with wisdom?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will I still get a credit steps CLI?

I actually had the exact same scenario you did...1K->3K through luv button and PC after 4th statement and received my credit steps increase of $500 on my 6th statement.  You should be just fine.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually had the exact same scenario you did...1K->3K through luv button and PC after 4th statement and received my credit steps increase of $500 on my 6th statement.  You should be just fine.

Perfect, thanks!  Just curious.... FAMU grad? Rattler caught my eye...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Perfect, thanks!  Just curious.... FAMU grad? Rattler caught my eye...

You're welcome and I aboslutely am!!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh great. I had some family and friends go there.. I didnt go myself. But, FLO-GROWN and educated nonetheless.

New to the forum but I think I'll check out some of your posts. Looks like you have the kinda cc profile I'm aiming for..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.