cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Score Watch notify me when I am removed as AU on card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will Score Watch notify me when I am removed as AU on card?

I just checked CreditKarma and my credit balance is now showing $0 as apposed to $6k. My Transrisk score gained 88 points and is 754. Credit Karma gets its data from TransUnion, and I don't know where Score Watch looks.

The reason I ask is because I've been waiting to apply for a Zync for so long........... They usually pull Experian, so I want to know if it has dropped off their records. I don't want to pay $18 dollars just to figure out it still hasn't fallen off...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Re: Will Score Watch notify me when I am removed as AU on card?

More than likely not.  SW alerts to actual account changes.  I don't think it'll pick up on an account being removed.  You might get a score change alert that will clue you in when something has changed.

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kjm79 wrote:

More than likely not.  SW alerts to actual account changes.  I don't think it'll pick up on an account being removed.  You might get a score change alert that will clue you in when something has changed.

I can't wait anymore..... I know AMEX doesn't usually accept recons, except if it's for a credit report error. Wouldn't this constitute a credit report error? The card in question is actually an AMEX, so they know I am removed.

Message 3 of 7
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked CreditKarma and my credit balance is now showing $0 as apposed to $6k. My Transrisk score gained 88 points and is 754. Credit Sesame gets its data from TransUnion, and I don't know where Score Watch looks.

CreditSesame is actually Experian not Transunion.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PokemonMaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked CreditKarma and my credit balance is now showing $0 as apposed to $6k. My Transrisk score gained 88 points and is 754. Credit Sesame gets its data from TransUnion, and I don't know where Score Watch looks.

CreditSesame is actually Experian not Transunion.

I didn't edit my post correctly. The score I am speaking of is from CreditKarma. CreditSesame was last updated April 3rd, so I can't tell if my Experian has been updated or not...

Message 5 of 7
kjm79
Valued Contributor

OP, SW is EQ.  CK is TU, and CS is EX. 

If your credit card balances have updated on CK (and this matches the change the removal of the AU account would be) it's safe to assume the account is removed.  TU is usually the LAST to update. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well just got a Score Watch notication that my score went from 699 to 780..

I got denied for an AMEX Blue Cash Everyday, and now have to wait 30 days to app to AMEX again...?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.