Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Re: Will Walmart Discover get me on Discover's radar?

not sure. 

never planned on getting a discover card. 

since i got my walmart card though. 

ive gotten 3 pre approvals for discover more. (in the past 2-3 weeks) 

i just checked their site and also pre approved for the miles card. 

But i locked myself in the garden and am not apping until 1/1/14. when all my inquries become irrelevant and almost all off my reports (well like 6 of them will be on till 8/14)

Current: Discover Fico 689 8/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/05/2014

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Frequent Contributor
ShiningDown

Re: Will Walmart Discover get me on Discoverer's radar?

There are a few credit card offers that came in the mail shortly after going on to a website and hitting the apply button and spending a few minutes looking around.  Last week I was on discover and was looking at open road card and I am not sure if it was a coincidence or not but there was a offer to apply for one on my log in account at discover. FNBO same thing I was looking at the card and hit apply and a week later my DH got a credit card offer in the mail,another coincidence. I didn't actually apply for anything. I have also noticed a few soft pulls from banks I have looked at on line.  Maybe just go on discover and hit apply and then log off they might just try and get you to come back with a offer. Hopefull thinking!    :smileylol:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+