Valued Member
DoItDiva

Re: Will Walmart/Discover switch be hard inquiry???

I recently accepted the upgrade which showed up on my online account when I went to make a payment.  The account number will definitely change, I see the new number when I sign in to my online account and the number is different then my Walmart Card account number.  I also received a credit limit increase from $675 to $4000 which totally surprised.  I thought it would be a lateral move, but I got an increase. 

Regular Contributor
goodygoody

Re: Will Walmart/Discover switch be hard inquiry???

Wow - well, maybe we should risk getting the cards, because it seems like if we get an increase, that would help our credit more than a AAoA drop would hurt...  Thanks again to everyone for your opinions!  Very helpful.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}