New Contributor
DRWHOFAN

Will Wamu cc still work during march 4-8?

I was thinking about this to much but i will be going out of town this weekend and i charged my hotel room to my wamu visa.  Do you think the cc will still work during transition or is there likely to be problems?  I Have other cc but i was planning to use the wamu visa and i dont want to be embarrassed by being declined.
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Re: Will Wamu cc still work during march 4-8?

Sure, it will work...the only thing that won't work on those days is online access to your account.

Relax and enjoy your weekend!

Established Member
Makebase77

I was able to login to my account this morning and find that my statement closed yesterday and will be reporting a $0 balance.  That will bring me from 29% Util to 9.9% Util.
Established Contributor
VEEnVEGAS

Congratulations on your decreased utility! I haven't tried to access my account today...just made sure my payments were all scheduled way ahead of time!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+