cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will high store card limits help you get higher initial CC limits?

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Will high store card limits help you get higher initial CC limits?

Yup DNSB is Citi.

When I had to call barclays recon, the analyst was asking me about why I only had 1 revolving card. I had Macys, Bloomingdales, Chase Amazon, Wells Fargo on my CR at that time, but Wells Fargo was labelled as in dispute so it was taken out of scoring / AAoA / payment history calculations. He didn't seem to care about my Macys / Bloomingdales account either and only looked at my Chase Amazon account. I also had to explain why my WF account was in dispute, because of a $40 dispute with a dumb ebay scammer. While I got approved, I was quite bummed out because I would have gotten a much better CL if My Wells Fargo acct was taken into account, since it's my oldest and highest CL at that time.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.